HPWIS! The Second Update on PS4
A new patch for Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! is out on PS4, and it is available for download now.
For Switch owners, the patch has been submitted, and it will take some time to be approved by Nintendo, so we ask for your patience and understanding.
If you have any question, or would like to give us some feedback, you can find us at [email protected]
Read the full log here:
The following features have been added:
– Improved audio synchronization for travelling animations
– The ‘No Sols Left’ warnings now cannot be closed prematurely before being viewed
– Other miscellaneous UI improvements
– Fixed a bug in some system languages that causes negative or inflated resource counts. For existing saves, this should be fixed by restarting from the last Galaxy Save.
– Fixed the objective complete sound playing during some Story Titles
– Fixed the ‘Back To Ship’ button sometimes being partially visible while warping
– Fixed several grammar mistakes